Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mall World: Try to

My friend posted a cute pic on her wall I love that and fallow her to Mall World. Mall World is "The place where you can be your own boss, run your own fashion boutique, and shop to your heart's content."

After go to application page I found that Mall World is A High-Quality and Growing Virtual Fashion Store Game on Facebook. Players compete in the building of Mall World, scheduled to be the largest indoor shopping mall in the world. and we can look for new friend at Mall World Adds

if you want to try mall world visit http://apps.facebook.com/mallworldgame/

Easy step in Mall world
1. Get a make over (Mouth, Hair, Skin Tone, Eye, Dresses, Shirts, Pants, Accessories, Shoes)
2. Save
3. Play


Me on Mall World 


I created a new look for My friends

No comments:

Post a Comment